Paternity Actions in Reno

When unmarried persons have a child, their rights with respect to custody and visitation of the child as well as their obligations to support that child can be established either through a formal written agreement or through the court system. We have represented both unmarried fathers and unmarried mothers in establishing parental rights and obligations concerning children born out of wedlock.